Double Horse: Motorboat Vitality 1:16 2.4Ghz, RTR - Red
- ΗΛΕΚΤΡΙΚΑ ΣΚΑΦΗ
- Double Horse: Motorboat Vitality 1:16 2.4Ghz, RTR - Red
Double Horse: Motorboat Vitality 1:16 (2.4Ghz, RTR, range up to 150m) - Red
The latest model with the function of floating backward and the ability to return to the correct position after capsizing! You can freely throw the boat into the water (e.g. when there is no access to the shore) and will always position itself in the ready to run position. The motorboat has been made from durable materials and metal elements of drive transmission.
It is extremely swift and agile and the installed motor allows for accelerating to the huge speed as for this class!
A large outboard rudder provides incredible maneuverability even at full speed. The motorboat is very easy to control and it is recommended for both beginners and advanced modelers.
The boat is equipped with a safety system protecting from "dry" engine start. If the model is not in the water, the engine will not start! It also has a built-in protection that switches off the engine after removing the boat from the water.
The motorboat is controlled via a 2.4GHz 2-channeled (throttle and turn), professional and fully proportional remote controller.It features proportional turn function and is equipped with the throttle and turn trim which is not so common in this class of a boat!
- Scale: 1:16
- Length: 350mm
- Height: 90mm
- Width: 90mm
- Steering: forward, backward, turn left/right
- Engine: 370 class
- Servomechanism: 9g
- System preventing from "dry" start
- Anti-capsize system that turns the boat into the correct position
- Remote controller: 2-channeled, proportional, pistol-type, 2.4GHz
- Charge time: about 60 min
- Operating time: about 10 min, up to 15 min
- Range: up to 150m
- Motorboat's power source: 7.4V 700mAh LiPo battery
- Remote controller's power source: 6x AA batteries (not included in the set)
The set includes:
- Vitality FT007 RTR electric boat
- 2.4Ghz Remote controller
- Display stand
- Spare propeller
- Dedicated element for strengthening the front of the boat